Smart, cute and compact - this mini Evoque is one of the hottest styles around and now your kids can drive one, too!
This battery powered, ride on electric car can be driven by the normal in-car controls by using the steering wheel levers to control each drive motor. The parental control is optional to use and can operate the car in forwards and reverse gears, and also steer left and right.
- 2.4G bluetooth parental remote control - The car can be used with the in-car controls, using the steering wheel controls, or can optionally be used remotely with the parental control. The parental radio remote can operate from up to around 20m away and controls forwards/reverse and steers the car left and right. The remote is Bluetooth connected so will not be subjected to interference.
- Steering wheel sounds - The steering wheel has a button that plays a horn sound, 'beep beep'!
- Working lights - Working front lights.
- USB music socket - Plug in a memory stick with music loaded and play your own tracks through the in-car speakers.
- Twin motors - Twin motors for each rear drive wheel. The car is steered using the levers on the steering wheel to individually power the left and right motors. Both motors for forwards or reverse, or one motor to turn left or right.
- Horn and music sounds - Steering wheel activated horn and music sounds.
- Suitable age range - 2-4 (or younger with full parental supervision)
- Charge time - 10 hours for a full charge
- Remote control - Included - 2.4G Bluetooth type (optional use)
- Run time - Up to 1 hour from a full charge (depending on the type of use)
- Battery type - 6V (1 x 6V 4.6Ah) lead acid
- Motor type - 2 x 6V 20W
- Maximum speed - 2.7km/h
- Suitable operating surface - Firm, flat surfaces and flat lawns only
- Dimensions - 81cm x 46cm x 50cm
- Box size and weight - 81.5 x 45 x 28cm, 10Kg GW